Saturday, September 24

Save Money on Wine

A rarely used or abused secret about wine is that winery employees get extreme discounts on wine. I've gotten 40% and 50% discounts. AND the company usually does not care how much you buy. Well, 500 cases of fume' blanc might upset them but 2 to 5 cases wouldn't. When I asked if I could buy a batch of wine for a national charity having a local event I gathered the impression I could roll up with my 3/4 ton pickup, a certified bank check, and fill the truck. Pity that most of the wines I lick that they make are sold out.

Bike wise the saddle loosened again on the way home. In fiddling with it I was finally able to really adjust the position. My old leather saddle is not too compatible with the modern seat clamp. The rebuilt light harness worked well. I will still make an all new one soon.

I may still help out at the MS Wine to Waves tour tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 4:19 AM, Anonymous free software said...

Hi CSMiner
I was searching for giveaways and saw this post. I am always looking for good deals and when I do I make sure others know about it. This site offers 250 Free Business Cards. All you pay is the freight which was about $9 to Canada. Sign up for their newsletter as they put their cards on sale. That is when I buy mine. 2000 Color Photo Cards cost me $24 delivered to my door up here in Canada. Check them out at:
http://VistaPrint.com/

 
At 10/30/2005 6:20 AM, Anonymous freebies said...

Hey CSMiner
this post came up in my search for free software so I decided to check out your site and post one of the freebies that I have found. For anyone who wants their own blog this site will let you download the program to make one and it is FREE! Love free stuff. hehe You can get it at:
http://shoppercompanies.com/freeblog/ Have fun

 
At 11/05/2005 2:57 AM, Anonymous free stuff said...

Hi CSMiner
I was searching for freebies and saw this post. I am always looking for good deals and when I do I make sure others know about it. This site lets you download over 500 recipes. Check them out at:
http://ShopperCompanies.com/freerecipes/

 
At 11/12/2005 2:10 PM, Anonymous spend thrift said...

I think CSMiner has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 1/25/2007 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Protonix crushed protonix tabs kiln dryer Land rover defender station wagons head light Suzuki sv Patient assistance program for protonix Britney spears answering machine mp3 dreampharmaceuticals+com+protonix protonix protonek

 
At 4/24/2007 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Supreme court ruling total incorporation black cock asian ass Bay oral surgery computers license plate frames History web conferencing 24 hour fitness commercial song tramadol online dildo Popup blocker free yahoo Camping a la ferme pyrenees atlantiques patio heaters Full grain leather motorcycle jackets effexor xr side effects

 

Post a Comment

<< Home