Thursday, March 31

The Big One

48.5 miles, 3 hours, 48 minutes

Still some Blogger problems and a bad case of random lame cursor, so this will be brief.

I started at 5:45 and still got to Sonoma 1/2 hour early.

On the ride back I met a muddy cyclist leaving the trails at Annadel Park. We lived near each other so had a chat while we headed home. The spouse met me at the bottom of the 200-foot steep climb to the house saving me from putting my tired legs to the effort. We went to a local burger palace.

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 4:55 AM, Anonymous Increase Your MPG said...

WOW...you have interesting blog... I have been reading blogs off and on and came upon Save Money on Gas I gave it a try and very happy I did... when you get a chance you may want to check it out as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home